Saturday, October 30, 2010

A week on the 100 meter diet - Day 6

The week ended on a busy note so my meals went on auto pilot as a result. My breakfast for day 6 was a yogurt and two more muffins. I only have two muffins left and they'll be gone tomorrow I'm sure.

Lunch was left over chicken dinner with my last piece of cake.

Dinner was the same as lunch .. more chicken, potatoes and butternut squash. It's surprising how many meals I can squeeze out of a scrawny rooster.

I will likely turn the remaining leftovers into a chicken noodle soup for Day 7. I'm getting a bit bored of the same meal for lunch and dinner plus the weather is getting colder and a hot soup sounds just about perfect.

The highlight of my day was my late night snack. My wife found some of my frozen pizza in the freezer ... I had totally forgotten that it was there. She warmed it up and brought it to me ... I was so thankful to have it.

Nothing like watching Friday night tv with a goat meat pizza. A perfect way to end the day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment