Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Belt tightening time

Since I started my diet I've been having to tighten my belt every couple of weeks or so as my waist line gets smaller. Yesterday I realized that I had run out of belt holes to use. That's a good problem to have of course. It's also an easy problem to fix. So this morning I went to my workshop and drilled a new hole in my belt. Problem solved. I suspect I'll have to do that again before I'm done.

I never thought that dieting would be this exciting but it is. It's not just about the number on the scale .... it's about how I feel and I continue to feel great. Before my diet I found that all of my clothes were getting a bit snug. That's certainly not the case anymore.

The truly exciting part is that I've been saving a few of my favourite T-shirts over the years ... ones that didn't quite fit anymore. Well those beloved T-shirts are now back in circulation! Now that's an accomplishment.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I, on the other hand, am gaining weight this summer as my kids have taken up baking as a pastime. I know I don't have to eat it but....

    ReplyDelete