Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Home again and recharged

We were away for a few days over the holidays and it's nice to be home again.

Shortly after we got back home I took a butternut squash pie out of the freezer and I was surprised to see a smiling face greet me when I set it out on the counter to thaw.


I think it's a clear sign that I need to try harder to maintain a positive attitude for the remainder of the 100 meter diet.

While we were out of town it simply wasn't feasible for me to stay on the diet. I didn't over indulge but I did enjoy some of the treats of the season. It was a nice break and I feel recharged to take on the remaining 5 months that I have ahead of me.

What a difference a week makes!

1 comment:

  1. too cute. look forward to reading more about your 100 mile challenge, working my way back to the start. thanks

    http://bettermebetterworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete