Thursday, April 22, 2010

Feeding Time

This was a tricky picture to take. One hand on the camera and one hand holding three baby goat bottles. It's not so easy.

These little kids broke out of their pen a few times today. Barb was not pleased. Neither was I but for different reasons. They made a mess of my garden. I really don't like seeing my garden torn up by these little guys.

I have reinforced their chicken wire pen with some boards and some of those blue winter plastic crazy carpets the kids use to slide down the hills. You have to use what you have around, right? I'm sure they'll find a way to break through tomorrow.

I'm starting to get stressed that I'm running behind getting my garden in. There is so much to do and so little time. I'm happy to see the days getting longer so I can work outside later. That helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment